Small Deluxe Pod
What could be better than having the freedom to get away from it all – whenever you choose? Broaden your alfresco capabilities and experience the use of a spacious and beautifully finished seating and dining area, any time of the day. Alternatively, as more people are working from home, why not let our design team; help to build a bespoke office in the tranquillity of your garden. With the elegant sliding door and acylic grey tint windows, you can be sure to be comfortable and cosy no matter which season of the year.
- Slide up and over polycarbonate door and two side windows
- A stainless steel roof to offer shade and reflect heat
- Twelve Laminated treated sustainable spruce timber arcs
- Two sofas provide seating for ten guests
- Easy clean interior, stain and mould resistant
- Ambient interior lighting
- A garden room with countless design possibilities
An area of 310cm diameter is required to locate the summer house. A hard standing base of no less than 190cm2 is required to build your summer house onto. Can be installed onto a level paved, concrete or decked area.
If you are preparing a new concrete or paving area for your summer house, we recommend an overall depth of 30cm allowing 7 days for the ground to settle prior to the arrival of our fitting team.
Base area diameter: 200cm